Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Minecraft Mommy Mania.................

Griffin decided he wanted a "Minecraft" party........well I looked on 
Pinterest for party ideas.....and my computer started smoking!
Not to mention my brain!  I was completely overwhelmed!
How was I going to pull this off?  When my husband kept saying, you remember
last year, honey, when we did a movie party AT THE CINEMA!
So I started making a plan.  I was on a mission.  I was afraid that I couldn't come up
with enough ideas of things for the guests to do........
we had pumpkin rolling contests, bobbing for apples, broomstick relays and
when it was all said and done, the kids just loved PLAYING!
Isn't that what kids are supposed to do......no one got hurt and their feelings
hurt....this group of kids are amazing......most all of them go to school together 
everyday and are like family.  Griffin is so fortunate to have such
fabulous friends and Mark and I such fabulous parent friendships!
We treasure this special time with all.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIFFIN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive