Monday, October 27, 2014

Dude....winter is creeping.....up........on.....us.......

So it's the week before the "fall back" time change......and I'm taking it
all in....our garden is thriving and tomatoes are abound.......
the grass is green and ready to rest.......
the flowers are loving the cooler weather and the blooms
are bigger than ever........
the skies are clear and the air is crisp......
the leaves are starting to fall......
time to make sure everyone's fleece pullovers are ready to grab.....
soup recipes are filed in front....
firewood is in place....
UGG boots are ready to slide on......
spice tea and hot cocoa mixes are on the shelf.......
and Xmas lists are in the making.......

1 comment:

  1. yay! I like how you wrote that! makes me want xmas season already

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive