Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday Surprise..........................

How exciting, the Super Bowl? I couldn't wait for the commercials, fun, food, friends, and yes of course our chance in the "squares" game with a local........the top prize......................?????????????????????

Our name LANDED in the "7" Colts, and "1" Saints slot............there it was, CYP. Plain bold letters! Only in our dreams..........................
The game was exciting.....the food was outstanding (new white chili recipe coming soon)...........the friends were happy.......and the ending was FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

Look what LANDED in our garage.....



It this smashing or what?????????? We will have so much fun with this car!!!! More details to come..............we are all still in shock!

5 comments:

  1. that car... wow! how fun that is gonna be! :D i have never heard of white chili, can't wait to hear that recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodbye "Blue Hair"...Maybe you and Mom should race each other. One of you in the Corvette and the other one in Blue Hair..that would be hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Move over "Blue Hair!" Maybe you and Mom should take Blue Hair and the Corvette out and race! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't imagine it getting any better than that! and ilove your blog background!

    thanks for linking on to my party.. hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW.. maybe I need to hide out and land in your garage.. FAB car... makes me pure old fashioned jealous. haha
    Staci

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive