Monday, February 15, 2010

Love is.................................







Valentine's Day............what a wonderful way to reconnect yourself with what you are IN LOVE with and what you are NOT in love with!!!! Just some thoughts! WE had a very nice Valentine's day with "cupid" gifts......big boys, gift cards, and loads of chocolate, and trains! trains! trains~! for the little boy! He is still smitten by Thomas the Train and alllllllllllll the stuffffffffff that goes with it!~~~~

I am in love with:::
*My sweet, dear , patient, wonderful grocery shopper and new corvette owner hubby~!
*My smart, clever, and messy senior!~!
*My "on time", keep Mom on schedule, playmate-babysitter (once in a while), train track builder, 14 year old!~!!
*My precious , loving toddler who brings us all joy and adventure everyday...an awesome puzzle builder, train collector, and Calliou (new favorite show on PBS)watcher, when Mom just needs 15 min. to do a task.............
*This cold, snowy weather.....
*My new bag of Hazelnut coffee from DayBreak in Lubbock....the absolute best!
*White chocolate covered strawberries!
*Squirt icing in a can for cupcakes...with different settings...wow!

I am not so in love with:::
*The laundry room overflowing with "dirty" clothes.................
*The thought of "needing" to excercise!
*Trying to book hotels at Pebble Beach for the U.S . Open, and everything is full!
*Stripping the baby's crib sheets when he opens his milk and pours it out...!@!!


So as you can see, overall, I am totally in love with my family and very happy! Thank you Cupid!!!!!!!#@!#!@$#!%%

2 comments:

  1. what a clever and sweet post! i too love the coffee from daybreak, i have some of their espresso beans...they smell sooo good! and those cupcakes of yours look wonderful too. glad you all those great guys of yours had a good valentines day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was soooo cute.. I loved that post.. Isn't it wonderful to see all the things you love about your family...
    Staci

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive