Saturday, January 10, 2015

 Griffin loves Stella so much!!!  Not to mention his new Minecraft beanie...
 Stella loves her bed and her blankie....
 I love Stella's long eyelashes........sleepy girl
 We THOUGHT we loved the new game "mustache smash"  until 3 out of 6 smashers broke!!!!



 Stella loves to be held.....she is a living doll...

 See what I mean......she loves to be held......which makes everyone happy.....
 I think she loves to pose......
 Yes, I do believe this is true.....






 Kisses for Griffin..........

 Griffin loves Stella....
 And minecraft creeper hat....
 And Bryce....

And his new guitar from Brother.....I think he's a little nervous...
Preston has agreed to teach Griffin guitar lessons......wow
what a gift!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We bought our middle daughter a baby Taylor guitar when she was little and surprising she learned to play it and just about everything else. You never know what all that will open up! Cute little doggy too.

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive