Monday, June 2, 2014

Mother's Day 2014


I must say..........I feel like the luckiest Mommy in the world (or least in this dry, drought ridden
land called West Texas).  
Look at these beautiful boys! And little girl! They are so special to me and those around them.
I take my "Mommy" job very seriously!  I'm going to keep plugging away
and shape and mold them with my best ability.
I solemnly swear:
to cook good meals
navigate the washer and dryer
water the flowers and garden
play board games
watch Cartoon Network
text older boys and ask :where are you now:
pick up boots and socks
gripe about how messy everything get sooooo fast
run the Swifter 2 x a day (at least)
clean up messes, big and small
enough already.........
I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive