Monday, June 9, 2014

Go Fly A Kite..........................No I mean really...............

 Kite day 2014.  We are hoping our "kitty" kite will make a showing.
For a little cheap  one that we snagged at Target just in the
nick of time...............
Griffin is so happy that his Daddy and his Gran could make the event!
 Son........you have to open your eyes!
 He's doing it!!!!!!  He ran all over this park trying to get it into the air........
Griffin's school has just over 40 students and it was so cool to see
the kids do something "Old fashioned" for fun.  40 kites up in the
air was something..........I got teary.....of course........
I have to admit.....I don't know who had more fun, Gran or Griffin.....I haven't seen
Gran laugh and smile that much in years.   Good for the young, good for
the soul.  What a memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive