Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Let's be real.........those of you who know me!  Always late, but reliable.  Fly by the seat of my pants, but get the job done.  So here goes.......
Only 70 days behind!!!!


Story #1.............
Tales From The Tooth Fairy.....
1st lost tooth.  Fell right out and guess what?
The beautiful fairy  brought a GOLD COIN and a one $ bill!
We are rich.....he says.....we are rich!

2nd lost tooth!  Fell out at lunch at school and he ATE it.
So..........the tooth fairy gets a letter explaining the "lost" and I do mean lost tooth
and....she does it again .  She leaves a 2nd gold coin and a $5 bill.
What???????

3rd lost tooth!  Major meltdown........hanging by a thread!  Top tooth...won't pull it, won't let me
pull it, won't close his mouth or eat or drink.  Gross!  Then, after drooling for
a good hour , reaches up to wipe his mouth and his sleeve hangs on the dangling
tooth and what do you know?  Out it comes and slides across the floor!
Glory days!!!!!

4th lost tooth?  Bottom again, came out very easily. No drama!

5th lost tooth!  Proceeds to come out during the night, we had decided after totally
tearing his bed apart that he swallowed it!  WHO DOES THAT?  SWALLOWS 2
TEETH WITHIN A MONTH?????????
Turns out,......the tooth was on the floor under the bed the whole time!
This tooth chapter is exhausting!!!!
But he sure is a cute snaggle tooth!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Major tooth losses in such a short time! They always gross me out with the kids @ school. Remember how way back when we had a chart or graph of kids that lost teeth? I did it 1 year then never again! I just send them to the nurse - don't want to see it wiggle or jiggle or hang!!! GROSS!

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive