Sunday, January 27, 2013

Mommy, Mom, Mommy, Mom, Mommy,Mom

If I hear this one time everyday I hear it a thousand times,
And I will never get tired of it,
And jump every time my name is called,
Who needs waiting on next?
Griffin has a love/hate relationship with school.  Fun when he gets there
but Oh Not So Fun getting there,
Bryce is realizing that college Is In His Future,
But Oh Not So Excited about it,
Preston is trying to juggle 16 college hours, applying to grad schools,
and Realizing That He is almost through with
college and about to enter another phase......
So..............
when my name is called, I jump to duty!  And I'm tired , I mean
how can I be tired???????  After all I am a "stay" at home
Mom, Mommy, Mom, Mommy, Mom
who loves her job.  And I mean that from the bottom of
my heart.  And I do not wish these days to fly by so fast and
they do!  Slow down.......everyone.....give mommy, mom, Mommy, mom
a small break and call Daddy, dad, Daddy, dad just once!
I treasure these moments and want to remember each second of
every detail, but it's hard and I am trying to show patience and
love in every breath.  Hopefully I am doing a good job!
Yes, I think I am , especially when Griffin says to me
this evening, Mommy, I think.....
I Am Falling In Love With You.....
Ah............that says it all!

1 comment:

  1. You made my morning reading this and I just had to let you know!!!! So sweet! Honey, I hear ya with all the Mommy, Mom, Mommy! Dear Lord! I know! Hang in there honeybun! YOU are doing magnificent ...obviously.... you got another little guy to fall in love with you! Sweetest thing ever!!!! Love you friend!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive