Friday, January 4, 2013

Baby, it's cold outside.................

With the holidays behind me, the Christmas tree and goodies put away, toys put together,
boys planning back to school schedules set, gadgets figured out (NOT), and many
other motherly duties under control............
AHHHHHH!
I have to daydream about the trip to California!
Beautiful weather, daily adventures, great food and sights,
treasures found..............
I must share a few pics before I post holiday!  I know, I know, this may seem a thing
of the past but I have to include it in my blog or I couldn't live with myself!!!!
Truly!!!!  The sights, surroundings and smiles are too good not to share.
So forgive me!   And hang on for holiday/Christmas magic soon to come@!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive