Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Swim, swim , summertime....summer, summer, swimtime...

Seems as if the daily routine starts to fall in place after "Daddy" does work...
He opens the door, and Griffin pipes in, "Dad, want to go swimming?"  
Well of course, I do, he says and off they go!  How sweet....Griffin is doing the backstroke, swimming underwater (with goggles) of course, and can float for a while on his back out in the middle of the pool.  He certainly isn't an Olympian yet for sure, but I do believe he's pool safe!  

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive