Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas Memories.........................2011

"Santa" and I can't wait to get home after the Christmas Eve festivities and really get down to it! We each have our expertise............"Santa" arranges the many special gifts and makes each boy's area look spectacular and fun! "Mrs. Claus" gets busy with stockings, last minute forgotten hidden gifts, and cookies and milk! We are proud of our accomplishments.........and exhausted and excited all the same time..........this year was especially fun..........and a little"romantic" and sweet with the newly fallen snow that started coming down just as we started out task! We giggled and awed over the excitement of Christmas morning.........coming very soon.............goodnight to you all!!

1 comment:

  1. I sooo enjoyed all of your christmas memories and photos. You have such a beautiful family. It's hard to believe I have been reading your blog for well over a year and we still never see each other in person! haha. One day!

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive