Tuesday, December 27, 2011

On the third day of Christmas..............

So after a few wrapped and unwrapping of certain gifts..........retagging gifts........
taking another special count of presents under the tree for all the boys...........am I just too tired???????????Am I just getting to picky and trying too hard??????????Am I getting too old ?????? Or am I just the mommy of a very busy 4 year old plus 2 teenagers????????????
I'm going to chalk it up to the last clue...........what do you think?????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive