Tuesday, December 27, 2011

On the seventh day of Christmas.......................

Each evening of late night wrapping........I relish in the
quiet and enjoy the Christmas deco...my
Jim Shore Santa lamp my Mom gave to me
a few years ago is a favorite!
Well, a hodge podge of Santas....and a neat "find"
lamp at Sample House in Dallas when
we went to the Fall show at the Arboredum (sp)..........
the lady kept going on and on about the lamp doesn't work......I said what would
you take for it........she said "cheap"............I said "I'll take it"..........and honestly
it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't but oh well! I love it
anyway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive