Tuesday, December 27, 2011

On the fifth day of Christmas...........

I picked up the red "Christmas" owl in Little Rock at Two Thousand Villages. If you
have a spare moment, right, go to their website and enlighten yourself.............we in the "real" world have so many blessings to be thankful for.........this shop sells wares from women around
the world that have unfortunate situations and a proceed of the sale goes to their particular village or charity group they represent...........it is an awesome shop...........and I feel lucky to have
stumbled onto it in Little Rock Arkansas a few weeks ago.......bought some really cool and unique gifts that we will pass along this holiday season....................makes me feel good...............

Random, so random.............lights in an urn in the kitchen! Oh well
they are still burning right????? Right~!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive