Friday, December 16, 2011

On the eleventh day of Christmas..........................

Daddy says to me....................there's a train exhibit in Abilene........let's go there
and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Griffin loved it.............it wasn't much to see.........but he got to push a "button" to make the
trains whistle and blow steam..............

And his little shy smile made our day and changed the gloom weather to a bright moment
what a guy..................and I think we are pretty outstanding
parents too!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive