Friday, November 11, 2011

While on a walk about downtown Little Rock...........I landed in an amazing coffee shop just around the corner of our hotel.............bought 3 pounds of delicious flavored coffee...Tiramisu, Pecan caramel, and of course....hazelnut! While waiting for it to be ground........talked with a lovely "local" about sights to see, food to sample, and places to "not" miss! Well............she informed me of a smashing bar-b-que joint...........yummy banana pudding ...............a shop filled with goodies handmade from other countries that proceeds go to women and children in need...........and the Lego exhibit at the Clinton Presidential Library! Bingo.............let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive