Sunday, November 20, 2011

Silly, sillier, silliest......................is that right?

My brain is lacking when it comes to the "spelling" aspect this post! Emotions, emotions, emotions...................................could it be true.......................that for every action there is an equal reaction???? The holidays are just around the corner.............I'm happy to be in a cozy home and plan for "Santa".................confused about how I will ever get everything done (once again)..........sad, that the year has gone by so very quickly............amazed that I will have all three boys under one roof for almost a month............excited that we booked our annual ski trip to Vail, Colorado...........peaceful that our family will be together and thankful for our memories once again...........content that Thanksgiving will tide us over until the holiday season!
Happy Thanksgiving to all..........and to all a good night..............

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive