Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My sister and brother in law and nieces arrived in town late last night.........and the fun has begun! I can't wait for their annual Holiday visit................Griffin loves the girls to come and spend time with them.............seems as if he has many activities to do in the coming days...........and yeah Mommy...........maybe I can make good use of my time as well! So fortunate to have all family within hugging reach during the Thanksgiving holidays.............and on into Christmas...........we have so much fun preparing and shopping for the kiddos each year!

We are all blessed.........................thanks to Above for our wonderful family!

1 comment:

  1. Ok u are one step ahead of me...bloggin about the holidays :) on my to do list! So excited for your sweet one month family time!!! I know you will make it special! Love the cookies and wreath!!!! Sorry Bryce:( poor guy. Ok Griffin's car seat pick at the end is absolutely beautiful!!! He is prettier than a model. That boy has some awesome eyes and love the hair!!! Too cute!! Ok so u pop in my head over these past two crazy weeks of a newborn and family here. They all just now left on sat. So I am getting back to myself and need to email you a big fat plAy by play of the blissful day:) miss u!!!!!

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive