Friday, November 11, 2011

Little Rock, Here We Come..........................

So on the road again for the Mommy, Daddy and Baby of the family................work has taken us to Little Rock, Arkansas...................love to "road trip" any chance we get...........wondering how the frequent "potty" breaks will pan out........(we are almost fully potty trained ).....and not wanting to go backwards.........but thanks to the rest stops and the out of sight, off road pit stops, we did very well! We had a wonderful trip.......ate at a neat restaurant/brewery on the Arkansas River one night. The restaurant was called Boscos....great beer, fish and the Peach Sorbet was "out of this world"! Nice bonding and "talk" sessions in the car.............

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive