Thursday, August 4, 2011

After our wonderful long journey that took us through Grapevine, Tx. (thanks once again Tim and Vickie), on to Mobile, Alabama and finally to Orlando, Florida..........we are here and inside the Magic Kingdom for a day filled with surprises and fun! Aunt Cathey met us at the resort yesterday and we are so very proud she is here. Another set of eyes and hands.........................Griffin is a very busy little 3 1/2 year old! Let's see what the day holds...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive