Sunday, April 10, 2011

So always a story with us.........here are our two garden plots...one is mulched, one is not...first we get compost each year to work into the soil..........we did this a couple of weeks ago . I made a quick trip to C-City to buy the fabulous tomato plants they have to offer, Beefsteak, Porter, Whopper and an heirloom called Abraham Lincoln, we work so hard to get them planted just right.......in rows......labeling each row..........and BAM, 4 days later, a hard freeze! So here we go again................back to work! I have big plans for these two plots.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive