Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Is it too late????????????................................

I just had to go ahead and post a few of my favorite pics of our Christmas 2010......it was wonderful.............fast.....................relaxing........................exciting.......................playful..............surprising......................yummy food...............more yummy food....................delicious Christmas blend holiday coffee......pot after pot.............what a fun memory...........we always look forward to the "magic" of the season.............

UNTIL the flu of 2010 hit our household.............and did it ever.......it traveled to Grandma and Papa's house..........it traveled to Ma Mee and Gran's house and struck Aunt Cathey and Madi.....

It hit Mark and I like a brick wall................so instead of enjoying playing and playing and playing.......we were sick for four days........which took a little of the spirit out of us.............

All in all, everyone was thankful and cherished our memories with one another..........until next year.........when I panic...................again......................................

1 comment:

  1. NOO!!!! It is Never to late for you to post pics!!! You know we want to see them! :) I was going to check your blog and if you still haven't updated... I was going to email you stalking emails to UPDATE BLOG! Oh honey... soooo sorry you have been going through all the sickness! It is just awful huh? Good grief! I am so glad ya'll had a great Christmas! I love how it sounded at your house! Especially the "pot after pot" of coffee! :) Miss you much!

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive