Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's Official......................................

Preston received his letter of acceptance into Texas Tech Univ. today, November 16, 2010. He has worked very hard to earn college credits since his Junior year in High school and continues to carry a full load this semester (17) hours and play on the soccer team.............amazing kid!

We are very proud of him and excited for him to unfold this next chapter in life.....stay focused...continue your journey and be successful and happy!

He plans to get a general English degree and then apply to Med. School.........I know he can do it! And on the pace he is on he will be a distinguished professional in no time!

Love ya Pres! Mark, Mom, Bryce and Griffin are all so proud of you! And we promise to cook you lots of good food and come and take you out often to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Red Raiders!

2 comments:

  1. ok TEARS!!! You are killing me! WOW! Way to go Preston!!!! I can't even imagine how proud you must be....but boo hooing too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love reading your news! Your music gets to me... along with your writings... makes me cry... just unloaded the dishwasher and listened to all your music.... thinking about what I was going to say and let's just say.... another long email is due! :) Coming soon.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is GREEAATT! congrats to him, I know you are a proud Mama. It's exciting to see them grow up isn't it?

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive