Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I KNow IT's Almost Thanksgiving........................

But...........I had to post these adorable Halloween pics before it was too late@ Where does the time go?????????????????????

Oh I know............
1. Cleaning messes
2. Cleaning and stopping mud from coming into the house.........Griffin sneaks outside and turns on the water hose..........loves mud............
3. Helping Preston sort out the "mishaps" of trying to create the perfect college schedule
4. Finding a time when the drivers license office is open for Bryce to take the test.......
5. Tutoring at school, which I enjoy.........
6. Cooking, caring, and doing laundry for my family...............it's never ending...........
7. Sneaking in a quick dinner date with my hubby
8. Putting up a new Christmas tree with half of the LIGHTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
9. Driving back to Sam's to get a second New Christmas tree with the lights working!
10. Cleaning my house spotless for Bunco....thank goodness I only have it once a year......
11. Trying to organize closets, as if this will really happen...................
12. Enough already............
13. I'm the happiest wife, mother and "whatever" there could ever be!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Becky!! Thank you for all the sweet comments!!! The first day wasn't all that bad I have a really really good sitter and that helped a lot!! PLEASE come see us sometimes...if you wanna get my number from mom!! I would put it on here but I don't want to risk any creepster bothering me!! :)

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive