Monday, November 15, 2010

Birthday Memories!

So maybe I've been watching too many of these "Housewives" shows..........but an elaborate birthday party was in the planning long before October! What can we do?????????? We planted a pumpkin patch in hopes that the kids could pick their own pumpkins............didn't work......so we went to the pumpkin farm near Lubbock.......perfect! We tried and tried to reach the lady that made out wedding cake, not only delicious, but different.........just what I needed............didn't reach her in time! But found someone new who makes yummies and boy are they outstanding and cute!

Grandma ordered the Thomas Train table from Building Blocks in Lubbock.......out of stock.............but happened to get one in just in time for the big day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew.............why I worry so much and fret.......everything always balances out.......why can't I get that through my thick head.................

The birthday party was a blast, thanks to all friends and family that came over to celebrate! Fun to be had by all!

Mission accomplished..............once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive