Sunday, September 12, 2010

Toddler and Teen Tag Along............

I can honestly say that each and every day just seems to get fuller and fuller and the time goes by so very fast! I wouldn't trade the "busy" hustle and bustle of trying to juggle my many hats! I am currently, a playmate (for the baby that is!), ha, ha....a student driver instructor.........a college soccer Mom (who would have ever thought it!)........a gardener and tomato canner.....a math and reading tutor to six very special local kiddos.............a new landlord (we rented my Mama's house to a wonderful lady who teaches at the high school, thanks Dana)...........and a laundry lady and short order cook on a daily/hourly basis! Whew,,,,,,,,no wonder I can't get ahead and paint the front door with a big blue circle drawn on it~!

1 comment:

  1. Oh honeybun! I am sooo sorry about Griffin!!! Poor little guy!!!! OHHH I know you were dying! Girl... boys are nuts aren't they? i think Gunner is going to be a climber.. I tell Nate all the time... we can't take our eyes off of him. Your boys are handsome...as all get out! Yes! I know.. many hats... but you do it well... I am sure of it! You always have been a busy body! I love it! I love that you can tomatoes... wish we lived closer.... but we would probably be too busy to hang out? :( Love you mama!

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive