Friday, September 10, 2010

Summer bummers times two........................

As summer winds down and the days get shorter and the evenings get cooler, thank God! We've had a couple of scares with insects and bar stools............yes Griffin was just swimming away with his floaties and a wasp dove right down and bit him on the eyelid......the same eye that he had a black eye from for two weeks! Poor pitiful little eye............it was scary and sad...........he cried for a solid hour and then had a swollen shut eye for two days......................

The boy must take after his middle brother.........because if someone is going to get hurt I think it must be my brood....................

Last weekend at the Fantasy Football Draft the fun came to a screeching halt when Griffin toppled off of a barstool onto a tile floor literally hitting the top of his head and chopping some blond "locks" off! We took him to the E.R. because he immediately threw up..........I have never been so scared in all my days....but thank you God he is just fine..no concussion..........no scars..........just a patch of chopped hair!

Everyone is always saying either "cut that boy's hair".........or "he has the prettiest hair I've ever seen"...........well this is not the way to loose it!

Check out the eye! What next? No really, that's not funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive