Friday, September 17, 2010

Excuse me.........................

It is a wonderful thing............we have a children's librarian who reads stories at the local coffee shop (yahoo) on Monday and Thursday mornings.........so we make sure we are there in time on a Thursday..........and typical,,,,,,,Becky style.....the storyteller/reader/librarian is not there because her daughter is sick.............bummer.........no story/no coffee! So I promised "librarian"....what to do now??? We cruise the square and land at the Scurry County Library....when we walk in.....Griffin "loudly" says..........Excuse me....can you help me with "train" books........I thought the librarian was going to jump the desk........she dropped everything and quickly pointed us in the right direction.

This is a milestone................I love reading............Daddy loves reading..........and we hope that Griffin will as well.................here goes.......................................

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the laugh out loud post! Made me melt with the pics... yes I know.. teary eyed huh? They do...grow up soo fast... awwwwww.... love you lady

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive