Saturday, August 21, 2010

Babysitter says "I Do"......................

So this post is for my sweet friend whom I taught with for years in Grapevine. We have remained just as close if not closer since me leaving almost 7 years ago. She is like a sister to me! She already has 3 sisters.......why not one more! Hopefully these pics will cheer her up! Why, because school starts Monday.......boo hoo.........summer is over............what a drag! This was such a fun wedding and you all pulled it off without a "hitch"! So glad we could share this special evening with you.............thanks for including our family!
The boys "babysitter".....after Rebecca turned 16 and could drive over! Yahoo.....I had a babysitter for those all important Mommy moments............she was so good and reliable and the boys really did love you even if they did throw beanie babies at you alot~!

2 comments:

  1. HI!!! ""Anoymous Here" - aka: Maureen! I am loving your posts and your sweet, words! LOVE THEM ALL! Look how tall those boys are compared to her! She could take them though - even now - bring on those Beanie Babie Battles! Becky - love the pics - Thanks soooooo much! Love- Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCREAM!!!! LOVE the pics!!!! Ya'll look amazing!!! OH so good to see pics of you and Maureen! Ya'll look sooo good! WOW the boys....uhhhhhh so handsome...so tall.... geez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the tractor pics.... Oh just love you girl!!! Will we see each other in person in our next life????????????????????????????? :) LOL! P.S.... Kinder went great... full days this week! Can't believe I am here.... but loving life right now.... :)

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive