Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Artsy, Fartsy..................exhibit excites!

Okay, are these two in heaven or what????? Original drawings/art sketches by such a famous artist...................very pricey! But neat to experience such a rich collection of art in one place!
We just happened upon this nifty art gallery with all Leroy Neiman exhibits! Can you believe my hubby just read about this exhibit in his "magazine".............go figure! What great timing...and it really was neat and a one of a kind!
Overlooking this beautiful and exciting city......can't wait to explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive