Saturday, May 8, 2010

Spinning, spinning, keep control..........................

The Mexico getaway was heaven on earth...........sand, sun, good food, meeting interesting people, and some alone time with my hubby.....not a bad gig! But forced back into reality on Tues. morning..............by a cancelled flight the night before, was a shocker! We missed the boys so so so bad.....and had never been away from Griffin for more than 24 hours, this tested our endurance and patience to the max! It's been years since I actually wore the same clothes twice! Yes, those of you who know me, know this is a no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The resort was fabulous beyond words! Check it out! www.barcelohotels.com
I am reading the juicy novel "A Summer Affair". No connection here@! Ha....ha...

I will post pictures very soon! This week has been full of graduation plans, baby play, Bryce's second round of strep throat, tutoring students, baby play, planning garden, baby play, etc.............................

I wouldn't change a thing, but I will admit it is wonderful to slow down every once in a while and let sun, sand and simplicity fill your soul............I'm renewed!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for pics! Been Missing you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are renewed. That sounds wonderful! Can't wait to see some pics. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you.. I know what you mean.. I LOVE LOVE my "people"... but sometimes it's nice to just get away and fill up your tank with a little dose of MOM time. haha
    Staci

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive