Thursday, March 4, 2010

Project Reality............Trains a coming..............toot , toot!

8 x 10's in Griffin's room! Can you name them all??? Ha, he, ha, he...........I can now...........


With my new "ooh and ahh" Christmas camera, I decided to try my hand at "closeups!" Yes, what better subject than TRAINS! It seems to dominate my every move these days......which if fine by me!

But here's the kicker!!!!!!!!!!!! This weekend.............we are going to Grapevine Depot to ride on the real Thomas the Train!!!!!!!!!! Yes, you read that right!!! WE ARE RIDING ON THOMAS AND MAKING A DAY OF IT! A Day Out with Thomas! What else could make a two year old as happy as can be??? Especially this little curly blond tot?? www.grapevinetexasusa.com/a day out with thomas......

I can't wait to be there and see my friends! Look out girls, here I come!

Then on Tuesday, we get to take Preston to see John Mayer.....Christmas tickets and it's finally showtime! Love his music!!!!!!!!

So I am excited to get going on this little road trip adventure! Thomas Train and John Mayer, what else could a girl ask for??????????? What a combo!!!!

Come on weekend...........................

3 comments:

  1. wow! now that is an awesome weekend! you are gonna have two VERY happy boys this weekend!!!!! have fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot to mention how GREAT you did on those train photos! you are using that camera like a pro. AND Devyn was really impressed with your son's guitar playing the other night too!!! you have some really neat kiddos, they know what they LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.. what fun.. Every time I see a train I think of little Griffin. Hope your adventure is the time of your life.
    Staci

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive