Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Miss My Friends.............................................at this time of the year!

So usually after spring break, we in the teacher world, say it's "all down hill" from here...........kids lose interest.....teachers lose interest........about to embark on the summer routine of coffee, Today show and swimwear on a daily basis.........
After these unusually warm afternoons, I have the bug to miss my dear friends....they are like sisters to me! Maureen, Vickie, Jennifer, Marilyn, Angie, Cindy and Lori! Love you guys and thanks for being my "forever " go-to friends!

Thanks Maureen for watching Griffin on one of our outings!@ He had a ball........

4 comments:

  1. it's nice to have good friends! and i bet you miss teaching...it's so nice to have 'sisterhoods' at jobs. it's something i havent had in a long long time.

    *don't let my closet fool you...it's the only organized closet in my whole house!!! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe... I miss my friends too at this time of year... That is so funny you said that. I was just sitting outside today wishing I was drinking coffee with my German.. Brook and I may be moving back to Snyder for her to go there her Senior year. I'll be doing a lot of driving back and forth.. but maybe Little Brady and Griffin can play.
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great mama! Miss you always! Embrace spring! Quilt, picnic lunch in the backyard with Griffin, bubbles, laying on the blanket and talking about the clouds... yep...that has been everyday for us lately. I LOVE IT! Griffin is too much for words... I would play with that blonde hair all day... if I could keep him still...right? :) Ha! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI - WE MISS YOU TOO! Girlfriends Rock! HI GRIFFIN! I don't know how to post a comment so I am going with "Anonymous" - but I'm not! Love, Maureen

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive