Saturday, March 13, 2010

Go Home Now~!

After a nearly 4 hour car ride , in the rain, I guess Griffin gave up that we were ever going to get to Thomas the Train........we had been telling him to take a rest, we are going to ride on Thomas.........take a rest, take a rest, take a rest...

Well he did, in fact, fell asleep the very stop light before Thomas Train at the railway!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, in Grapevine, at the red light before the Depot....I look back and he's out! Out like a light! And it's 3:00!

1 comment:

  1. OMG.. I looked at every picture and read every word.. I know he must have had the time of his life.. What an adventure for ALL of you. Sometimes I truly think I have more fun WATCHING Brady than he actually has himself. haha I wouldn't take for the world this RElook at life as an old... but much wiser mom.. I see that same joy every time I visit your BLOg.. What lucky gals we are..
    Staci

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive