Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Big Brothers Are the Best......................

Never in my wildest dreams did I think would have "3" boys!!!! What a wonderful plan it turned out to be....the three love each other so much and it shows each day. The older two are so kind and playful with the little guy. And the little guy is amazingly respectful of the older ones "space". The age arrangement couldn't be more perfect! I would highly recommend a gap between children. Things happen before our eyes everyday with the baby that make the 4 of us better more patient human beings. Love spills out all over..........thank you boys!



Listening to brother's music........I love it! Oh, how I want to touch that guitar! No way, says Preston!

2 comments:

  1. those are priceless photos, i bet Griffin will always look up to those big brothers...he's a lucky little fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing to see.. I agree with all my heart that this gap (though HUGE) is the greatest blessing of my life.. I get to appreciate all the things I totally took for graanted the first time around. AND... it makes all those YUCK phases the "big" kids go through even seem special. I know when Brook is gone I'll miss her messy room. haha Thanks for being one of the few people in all the world who understand the beauty of this "second chance"....

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive