Friday, January 29, 2010

Where Oh Where Did My Daily Schedule Go, Oh Where Oh Where Can It Be????.................

After a week long of a sick husband, sick kids, throwing up, many trashcans to line, many beds to change, many cans of chicken noodle soup, many Sprites, many coughing and running nose evenings, several breathing treatments, several trips to the pharmacy, several phone calls to grandparents, and last but not least, tutoring my "sweet " students who always try so very hard to learn...........I AM EXHAUSTED!!!!!!! I WANT MY SCHEDULE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened to the baby who slept 12 hours and napped for 3?????? What happened to the teenagers who came home and asked "what's for dinner?", instead of throwing up everything they have eaten for the last 3 days???? What happened to getting caught up on laundry over the weekend???? And then not being able to even "get" in the laundry because of the stacks???? What ever happened to being able to answer my friends e-mails and catching up on blogs??????????????????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know next week will be better! But I've got to admit............I wouldn't have it any other way! I AM BLESSED! Thank you Lord........for the excitement and daily adventures!














What a nice evening.......just sitting by the fire.........enjoying the "X" Winter Games...............thanks honey........you are the best fire builder on the block!!!

2 comments:

  1. i am sooo glad that you didn't catch it! you deserve a nice evening by the fire. i was so relating to all that, i know when we get sick here, it does mess up schedules in a big way...but you are right, it's a blessing to be here for it all. there is no bigger blessing than a family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it all passes soon and you're back to a "normal" schedule.. Sometimes a CRAZY NORMAL feels just wonderful. haha
    Staci

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive