Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Too Late To Think.......................

Quiet time is rare around our house, but when it hits, it hits hard...........makes me think of times past and times ahead and how exciting each and every day is no matter what mess, what conflict, what joy we run into! Aren't we lucky to experience the seasons? Aren't we lucky to have family and friends wrapped around us at any given moment? Aren't we lucky to have space to roam and homes to cozy up in to? My 2010 goal is to try and be aware of unique moments each day and slow down to enjoy them. It seems that we, Moms, are always saying.....hurry up..........get in.........eat your dinner...........bring down dirty clothes..........show me your homework.......drive careful............sit on the rug (Griffin)...........call me............etc............! I will try and give more credit where credit is due and be patient and wait for the right behavior, comment or action. I feel I have so much to give.............wish there was more "time" to give it! The days go by so fast.........it's true what they say........."don't wish your life away." Just take it in stride.................Happy 2010~

4 comments:

  1. I just love that.. What wonderful words.. I too feel like I have so much to give... sometimes "my people" don't always want it though. haha Happy 2010.. I love your goal. It is great advice to us all.
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel like you said, i have so much to give and wish there was more time to give it. now that i am learning to truly and really enjoy every ounce of chaos and blessing that my family brings, they are about grown! but, i will do all that i can while i can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i fixed my comment thingy, THANK you for telling me about that...i didn't have it set right. :) now you can comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO TRUE! Don't you wish you had all that figured out when you were 20? After losing my Daddy... it really caused me to savor every moment, every smell of my kids' heads and kisses to their cheeks... the times we sit and look at them and how we are so blessed to have them all! I know life is short! I am all about slowing down. Love your thoughts! Love your happy look to your blog. Love you. Love you. Love you! Cheers to happiness! Oh and Love you again! :)

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive