Friday, January 22, 2010

Calling Dr. Mommy!!!

Griffin woke up night before last coughing (barking) his head off......scary, couldn't catch his breath! So needless to say.......we loaded up and headed to the pediatrician in Lubbock....sure enough he has a bad case of the croop, (sp), do kids really get that anymore???? So....here we go again with breathing treatments and steroids (which I am "iffy" about).....he puts on this pediatric mask and wears it like a champ! Am I lucky or what? He is a gem!



Sick, sick baby, but still waving and happy! Amazing.....he is a trooper!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet.. I just said AWE.. right out loud... Hope he feels better soon.
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor little thing, he is too precious to be sick. but, i see his top sitting there, that should help him feel better. my son had those issues when he was small, we had to do some breathing treatments etc. thankfully he outgrew that. i hope your baby will too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope little Griffin is feeling better.. Thinking of you guys.. Next time Brady and I are in Snyder I'd love to come by and let our 2 "love children" play..
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry girl! Hope he feels better! I think Emmie might have had it...but we never did breathing treatments or steroids?? Griffin must be one sick lil guy! Hugs for ya! Get Well Soon Griffin!

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive