Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas card pictures 2009 : A challenge........

So why do I punish myself.................????????????? Today is the day I decided every boy put on your new "red" shirt and get in front of the tree, it's CHRISTMAS CARD PICTURE TIME! Groan, complain, I don't like this shirt, etc........


After a morning of cleaning a baby that has taken off his a.m. diaper and messed his bed with "naughty", and then tee teeing on my kitchen rug, not to mention pouring the milk "out" of the bottle, not "in", I decided to do Christmas pictures! Why oh why????

But it all turned out just fine, just like it always does, says my sweet significant other, and we made it through another fun filled day! Here goes...............






No Christmas blankies/ Santa rockers/ binkies/ allowed.......................

2 comments:

  1. I had to go catch up with you guys.. Made me laugh.. I know the feeling of getting everyone together for a picture. I've already told the kids that's all I want for Christmas. I bought their shirts today and (I'm sure someone will HATE them) haha.. But.. you're right... it all turns out in the end.. Happy Christmas to you guys.. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You always make me laugh! Honey... if you only saw the other pics of mine! Me with a scowl b/c my hubby was sweating and gripin at the kids to look at the camera! It was HILARIOUS! Love you so! have the best Christmas yet! I am wrapping gifts tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive