Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving Is.......................................

As the holiday season approaches and Thanksgiving is this week, I can't help but reflect on how wonderful and exciting every day is...............thinking about the past, present and future, I wouldn't change a thing............I am blessed in every way and love to share moments like this that stamp a memory in my mind.......
I am so thankful for................................

This says it all.........full of love to the brim with these three boys......they are unique in their own ways......and dear and special in everyway and everyday........I am so lucky to be their Mom..................."this is just before Preston spills the Lemon Oil Vinegarette (sp))........you talk about an oily mess! Unconditional love...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhh................

2 comments:

  1. I love you! I am so glad you are in the bloggin world! Love reading what's in your heart! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am thankful for YOU! Need to update mine! :) You are on the ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm lemon oil vinagrette..sounds good! what a blessing to have 3 boys! i have one and i know they are really special. have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive