Sunday, November 1, 2009


Oh my! That pumpkin farm wore me out! Asleep as soon as we pulled out! Griffin had a ball and we chased him around the whole place. Hope you enjoyed the pics, because dingdong Mom: 1. Forgot the camera and video camera! 2. Preston met us back in Post to get cameras! Thank you brother! 3. Oh I forgot! Before we got there, Griffin ate a corndog and proceeded to rub the greasy goodness all over his head! Makes for a great picture, if you have your camera! But all worked out fine! We will make it a yearly event!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive