Friday, November 6, 2009


Happy Halloween Preston! You look amazing! You 70's dude you! Great get up!!!!
Story within a story...............always with me...........Preston , my precious child, here to please, agreed to a "job" at the New York Deli, here in Snyder Texas. Yes, but what a cool and neat place!!!!! It's Halloween and they are dressing up, so he comes down with an afro wig on and Mark's Rolling Stones t-shirt he attended in Europe 25 years ago!~ Way to go Preston! Way to go Dad! You are the coolest guys around!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#@#@$@ And I love you both to the moon and back!!@!#@#

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive