Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Glorious and Fun Fall Day

What an awesome afternoon! Did I mention that the trees around "our town" are just beautiful and kind of "put you in your place." Griffin and I decided to go leaf hunting.....he found the BIG yellow leaf! A prize! This special time is so precious and goes by so fast.......why??? WE try so hard each day to be and do our best......and moments like this should stand still............precious baby is growing into a little boy...........so much fun!


Exciting, huh Griffin!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the leaf project! LOVE IT! He looks so stinkin cute! I know what you mean about it going to fast... You are doing great and savoring! That is good! Yes...let them use glue and a whole thing of scotch tape and any little thing his heart desires! I think I will be doing a leaf project myself because Nate is gone till Tues. My mom was suppose to come and help and they put in the wrong dates! :( Can you believe it? Gunner has a slight ear infection and a cough.. See, your blog is already helping me! :) Thanks for the idea for my long weekend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to my world! My friends always said I "should write a book".............well this is as close as it gets. Each day is full of adventure at the Cypert house. Hopefully I can capture moments and share them with others.....................everyday is a gift from Above....so very thankful to be in "my" happy place...........join me!

Followers

Blog Archive